11.1.05

Time for romance?

NW is back on his attacks. He seems to be mad about me again. Phones to say he misses me. Phones saying he's been thinking of me all day long. Sends sweet sms that almost make me blush.


Problem?


I'm not in love with him. I love him, I like him, but have been going on and on at this same story for years. About 7 years now, with a 2 year break when I was with my bf. And he admitted it would be easier when we got back together again, last year. He knew I was never going to live with him.


But he keeps on trying.


Feels nice up to certain extent. Then I start feeling weird. Daren't phone him when I feel like meeting, as he may get too many ideas in his mind if we spend too much time together.


God, life seems much easier for those who are married!!!

No hay comentarios: