8.1.05

Obsessiveness

Once more, been hiding at home for some days. Thinking. Driving myself mad. Over and over.

Then, bang! my son is back, and with him the need to behave myself. To be cheerful. Happy, even. And usually he does help me snap out of my moods... Specially now, Christmas time, Kings and so on.


But. Last night I found out someone I know is much worse than me. REALLY!


We had dinner last night. He'd also studied philosophy, and specialized in Aesthetics.



He's trying to find himself lately, he'd dedicated too much time to earning money, and lost his emotional intelligence. And is trying to find a way back.



He told me last night, as a matter of fact, that when he reads most books, he copies them out on his pc, types them all word by word, then he separates the sentences and grades by importance. He does that with most books he reads, except novels.


I felt sane.

No hay comentarios: