1.3.04

#@#%#@# Fast Web Counter!

The damn thingy is the reason why I lost part of my weblog for a few days!

Anyway, as you can see, it's got a new skin, also by May*star Designs, and perhaps even better!

...And, by trial and error, my main webdesign system -that's how I changed colourings and so on for my previous blogskin- I've realized it was 'cause of the counter patch I added!. I mean, I found out after almost losing stuff from sight again!!!-after adapting the skin for a while

In any case, I've got it stuck right at the bottom, and it's counting only since it was originally stuck on, a few days ago.

If you want to risk it, Mary-Anne, click on it and stick it, but do make sure you "preview" before saving!!!!!

Shall get back later on, wasted much too much time on this, must say.

No hay comentarios: