22.3.04

23 Jazz Festival at Terrassa

Spent a great weekend with my friends in Terrassa. Took Hugo on Saturday evening, just a shortish ride on the train, and spent the night there. Shame I have no money, as the Jazz festival is really great, but had a drink with Isabel at this cool bar, where they play good flamenco for young hippy-ish locals, and is really nice and cheap (two beers and a Fanta orange for euro 3,60 !!! )

The idea was to go to the Jazz Picnic which had been quite complicated in previous years -either storms, or I was busy, etc... But we made it this time, and I'm really glad: really good atmosphere, sunny day, good music, crowds but relaxed, kids playing in the stream... I love this park, it goes through the town. In fact, I have often thought that, if I have to leave Barcelona, I'd probably go to live in Terrassa due to cultural movements and the Parc de Vallparadis.

No hay comentarios: