24.2.04

Long translations...

This morning, as you may guess, I have been on my own at the office, but have soooo much work that I am only handling Blog and Blogthis while on the phone to people, trying to co-ordinate what's left for our Audit... and trying to get my boss to answer his cell phone!!! -always engaged, for the last 8 times!

I'm dealing with translating contracts among companies now, and some are quite complicated. My first love was Cambridge Dictionaries Online - Cambridge University Press but I have long learned my true love is -OneLook Dictionary Search!

It's saving me from many problems!

Of course, when the worst comes to the worst, I rely on my Hardback Mega Collins, brought round to the office, as I'm not doing any private free-lance translating lately... ehem!

No hay comentarios: