27.2.04

FEELING SICK, PROBABLY 'FLU

Hi, Mary-Anne! Got to bed really early last night, around 9:30, and had to get out of my warm bed to answer the phone three times:
1) My mother, telling me her complete schedule for the last three days and next weekend!
2) My friend Eva, slightly drunk after a 3-hour argument with her daughter and finishing off her beer once she had her daughter asleep at last, and
3) My friend Isabel, who was totally drunk when she phoned at 12:30 after finishing off a bottle of wine on her own.

As I was asleep, I didn't realize the time it was every time, and thought it might have been the phonecall I was half-expecting from you, Mary-Anne!

Any way, don't worry about my conclusions about Bernard, you know how much he used to affect me but I'm ok now. In fact, I think I'll start looking for some nice intellectual guy, for a change!

But, going back to my aches and runny nose, I do miss those days Wagner used to give me brazilian remedies for a cold, yucky but really effective, and also Carlos, my other close Brazilian friend, now lost completely any track from him since I no longer live in the house he knew, and would send letters from one town or another, always without an address I could reply to!!!

By the way, IF ANYONE HAPPENS TO READ THIS AND KNOW A GUY CALLED ANTONIO CARLOS SOARES, PLEASE CONTACT ON MY E-MAIL LINK AND TELL ME ABOUT HIM!!! -ARTIST, A PAINTER, WHO'D LIVED IN BARCELONA, SPAIN FOR ABOUT 5 YEARS OR SO???!!!

Back to work, anyway.

No hay comentarios: