29.4.04

Yeah, it finally did happen!!!

I finally got my microwave!!!!!



I'd had it promised by N. every b-day and every x-mas for the last 5 years, except for the time I was living with my ex, for obvious reasons... And I finally got it!!!!


A Taurus Something or Other, nice, an oval window - I like it better than the regular square ones- and in white, the chromed ones are way more expensive...


But what's lousy is the instructins manual. I expected something cool like Joan's instructions manual, but of course, he spent much more on his microwave, digital et all...


I'll have to get his manual photocopied -good excuse to meet ;) -it's got simple microwave guides to timing, cooking different things, etc., which I used when living there and could use applying it to mine now.



Now all I need is to get my comp to work...

No hay comentarios: