5.4.04

Busy weekend moving stuff

out of Joan's flat, my ex-boyfriend. But was a chance to get closer again, spend a load of hours together as I helped him moving stuff to his new, smaller, more comfortable and way too expensive place.

Talked and laughed a load, had a really good time and I tried to behave, no touching at all -as a joke he used to spring back if we touched slightly when moving boxes or in the lift. His new girlfriend is really jealous of me, though I never see Joan. This was the second time since we split, in November -see past posts.

In fact, she seems to be quite a jealous woman in general. I said he'd certainly crossed the road there...

She was worried 'coz she knew I'd be moving my shit out of his place, and she'd not be there -first weekend on his own since they're together. She didn't want us to spend too much time together...

Well, I did try to behave and didn't give the first step. And though I spent many hours helping and chatting about our stuff, went home with a taxi loaded and came back to help some more, and then went out with him for a late dance... I didn't touch, restrained myself all the time. I mean, until 8 a.m. the next morning nothing had happened.

Guess she's right to be worried now.

No hay comentarios: